The Simplex Bucket Elevator Design Key Features
The Simplex Bucket Elevators set the standard for bucket conveyor systems -
combining durable construction with design options that ensure the
best fit for your application.
We have an agreement with Meyer Industries Inc. to manufacture under
licence their entire range of bucket elevators, which we present to you.
Key features of Simplex Bucket Elevators include:
- High-quality, double-pitch chain with oversized steel rollers
and UHMW stand-off tracks for quiet, trouble-free operation
- Heavy-duty, oversized bucket pivot pins extend through both side plates of
the chain to protect against bending and breaking
- V-Style overlap bucket designs enable direct loading, prevent product
build-up on bucket lips, and eliminate the need for unsanitary
brushes or wipers
- The Positive Bucket Control option reduces waste and inefficiency
from spills and jams by maintaining buckets in their proper position
throughout the full cycle in the elevator
- Your choice of mild steel or stainless steel construction, in open
or casing frame designs
- Sectional design makes it easy to reconfigure your existing system
to meet new requirements
We always honour our delivery commitments - Quality worth waiting for
every time with Cox & Plant!
Our custom designed machines and systems require time at the initial
design concept and this is where we require your impetus to ensure
you order the machine you want!
There are five Simplex Bucket
Elevator models to choose from. Bucket
Distribution Systems are also available for free-flowing and
non free-flowing materials.