Simplex Bucket Elevator Designs
The Simplex family of bucket elevators is available in a wide variety of models to suit any bulk material handling situation.
452 Series Standard Simplex bucket elevators for low to medium-capacity
applications (150 to 640 cubic feet per hour)
462 Series Standard Simplex bucket elevators for medium to high-capacity
applications (284 to 1073 cubic feet per hour)
482 Series Standard Simplex elevators for high-capacity applications
(945 to 3780 cubic feet per hour)
172NC Series Specialized Simplex bucket elevator with non-overlapping
buckets for on-line storage capacity (requires volumetric feeding device)
268 Series Specialized Simplex bucket elevator with a small frame for
high capacity applications (553 to 1658 cubic feet per hour)
- The Simplex Bucket Elevator combines proven design and durable construction
- Available in a wide range of sizes, configurations and capacities
- Built in both open and casing frame designs
- Buckets available in different shapes depending upon product requirements
- Multi-drop facility available to maximise throughput and versatility
- Manufactured under Licence from the Meyer Machine Company USA
- Dry, granular, free-flowing products
- Non free-flowing products
- Pasta, spaghetti and other foodstuffs
- The Cox & Plant Simplex Bucket Elevator combines high quality and double pitch chain with oversized steel
rollers and U.H.M.W.P stand-off tracks for quiet, trouble free operation.
- All chains for the Cox & Plant Simplex Bucket Elevator are steel-bushed to minimise friction and provide for
additional strength and durability.
- Heavy duty bucket pivot pins extend through both side plates of the chain and the extended length of these
pins, combined with the increased diameter, protect against bending or breaking, a leading cause of jams
- The Cox & Plant Simplex Bucket Elevator feature a Positive Bucket Control system which ensures that the
cams and guide bars maintain the buckets in their proper orientation throughout the process in the elevator.
The Cox & Plant Simplex Bucket Elevator is available in open and casing frame designs.
A wide range of dimensions and bucket sizes, depending upon product and throughput.
Multiple side discharges are another option for faster flowing lines.
The Cox & Plant Simplex Bucket Elevator is manufactured from either stainless steel which is supplied
with a bead blast, brushed or polished finish.
Alternatively a mild steel finish is available, painted with a high performance non toxic synthetic
Buckets are available in polycarbonate, polycarbonate alloy, fabricated mild and stainless steel.